Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Can You Keep A Secret ?


Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit and a few little secrets:
  • Secrets from her boyfriend:- i've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken
  • Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world:- I have no idea what NATO stands for or even what it is..
Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger...Emma comes face to face with Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her...

~~my opinion~~

I really enjoy reading the book Can You Keep a Secret? This book was written by Sophie Kinsella. First time baca ni long time ago, masa zaman anak dara lagi..It was borrowed to me by my ex-housemate, and she says the author was the one who wrote the Shopaholic novels. I do remember those novels (walaupun tak pernah baca :p). Beli last month kat Infinity Books Japan..I liked the characters ; my favourite was Emma because her honesty got her into so much trouble at times , and I liked her funny narrating throughout the book. Yang kelakarnya, bila first day si Jack Harper ni datang opis, dia dah kelam kabut giler...part yang tu memang best sangat..She was so embarrassed, and this is the best part of the story. You can imagine how Emma faces her new CEO and how her love life with her boyfriend then turned out to be.The are so many emotions to be felt throughout the book ; Happiness , Sadness ,Romance , laughter , jealousy...and we share them all with Emma. I loved everything about the book from the characters to the storyline.I laughed from beginning to end (I did have to stop for the sad scenes though!) However there was one thing I disliked about the book ; at 364 pages it was far tooo short!! I could have read it and read forever!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...